SHUBI Custom Acoustic Stands - Maciej Szubert
ul. Biedronkowa 44
CONTACT WITH US
Napisz do nas, a my postaramy się odpowiedzieć jak najszybciej.
Who is the administrator of your personal data?
The administrator, i.e. the entity deciding how your personal data will be used, is SHUBI Custom Acoustic Stands – Maciej Szubert with its registered office at ul. Biedronkowa 44, 95-070 Rąbień, NIP: 7262526623 (hereinafter referred to as the „Administrator”)
Where do we get your data from?
We received them from you via a message sent via the contact form on the website https://mcintosh.shubi.pl/ in the tab https://mcintosh.shubi.pl/contact/ or via e-mail sent via any e-mail client.
What is the purpose and legal basis for the processing of your personal data by the Administrator?
We process your personal data because it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you, including:
- enabling the provision of electronic services and / or the sale of goods via an account on the Administrator’s eBay sales site, including transactions and payments for goods;
- handling international banking electronic transactions and via PayPal, which are payments for placed orders for goods;
- handling complaints in the event that you make such a complaint;
- handling requests that you send to us (eg via the contact form);
- contacting you, including for purposes related to the provision of services and sales transactions;
- in addition, the law requires us to process your data for tax and accounting purposes.
We also process your personal data for the purposes indicated below, based on the legitimate interest of the Administrator, which is:
- conducting marketing activities towards you, including direct marketing of the Administrator’s own services, goods offered on the website https://mcintosh.shubi.pl/
- contacting you, including for purposes related to permitted marketing activities, through available communication channels, in particular and with your consent – by e-mail and / or telephone; ensuring the handling of payment services;
- ensuring the security of services that we provide you electronically, including enforcement of the internal rules of the Administrator’s online store and preventing fraud and abuse, and ensuring security;
- conducting research and analyzes, inter alia, in terms of website functionality, improving the operation of services or estimating the main interests and needs of visitors;
- handling your requests, in particular provided directly to the Administrator and via the contact form in a situation where they are not directly related to the performance of the contract;
- debt collection, court, arbitration and mediation proceedings;
- conducting statistical analyzes;
- storing data for archiving purposes and ensuring accountability (demonstrating compliance with our obligations under the law).
If you agree, we process your personal data for the purpose of:
- saving data in cookies, collecting data from the website of an online store;
- organization of competitions and promotional campaigns in which you can take part;
- customizing offers and services in line with your previous activity;
You can withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time by sending an e-mail: email@example.com with the content – „I withdraw my consent to the processing of my personal data” and indicating the data to identify your customer account. We will process your personal data until you withdraw your consent.
Do you need to provide us with your personal data?
We require you to provide the following personal data in order to be able to conclude and perform the contract concluded with you, and thus provide you with the service:
- e-mail address, telephone number
- If required by law, we may require you to provide other data necessary, e.g. for accounting or tax reasons. Apart from these cases, providing your data is voluntary.
What are your rights towards the Company with regard to the processed data?
We guarantee the fulfillment of all your rights under the general data protection regulation, i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit their processing, the right to transfer them, not to be subject to automated decision making, including profiling, and the right to object to processing Your personal data.
You can exercise these rights when:
- in relation to the request for data rectification: you will notice that your data is incorrect or incomplete;
- in relation to the request to delete data: your data will no longer be necessary for the purposes for which it was collected by the Administrator; you will withdraw your consent to the processing of data; you object to the processing of yours data; Your data will be processed unlawfully; the data should be deleted in order to fulfill the obligation resulting from the law or the data has been collected in connection with the provision of electronic services offered to the child;
- in relation to the request to limit the processing of data: you will notice that your data is incorrect – you can request the restriction of the processing of your data for a period that allows us to check the correctness of this data; Your data will be unlawfully processed, but you will not want it to be deleted; Your data will no longer be needed for us, but you may need it to defend or pursue claims; or you object to the processing of data – until it is determined whether the legitimate grounds on our side override the grounds for objection;
- in relation to a request for data transfer: the processing of your data takes place on the basis of your consent or a contract concluded with you and when this processing is carried out automatically. You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data by us to the supervisory body, which is the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection (address: Inspector General for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw).
In what situations can you object to the processing of your data?
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data when:
- the processing of your personal data is carried out on the basis of a legitimate interest or for statistical purposes, and the objection is justified by the particular situation in which you have found yourself,
- Your personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling for this purpose. Remember that you can exercise your right to object from May 25, 2018.
Who do we share your personal data with?
We share your personal data with entities supporting us in the provision of electronic services, i.e. those that provide payment services.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We store your personal data for the duration of the contract concluded with you, as well as after its termination, for the purposes of:
- pursuing claims in connection with the performance of the contract,
- performance of obligations under the law, including in particular tax and accounting,
- preventing abuse and fraud,
- statistical and archiving,
- for a maximum period of 10 years from the date of completion of the contract.
- We store your personal data for marketing purposes for the duration of the contract or until you object to such processing, whichever occurs first.
In the case of organizing loyalty programs, competitions and promotional campaigns in which you can participate – we will process your data for the duration and / or the settlement period of the awards.
In order to be accountable, i.e. to prove compliance with the provisions on the processing of personal data, we will store data for the period in which the Administrator is obliged to keep data or documents containing them to document the fulfillment of legal requirements and enable control of their fulfillment by public authorities.